CAR PARKACCESS AND TOLL CONTROL SYSTEMS
GEA developed a complete line of equipment for car parks in the context of a first contract with the VINCI group in 2001.
- Entry lane terminals
- Intermediary lanes for access to private areas
- Exit lane terminals
- Pedestrian access control terminals
- Automatic payment machines
- Manual payment machines
- Car park supervision servers
- Central computer systems
Since then, the VINCI Group has entrusted GEA with the construction of all the equipment for its car
parks at La Défense (Paris region).
• GEA has also obtained the confidence of other customers, notably:
The VINCI Group, world leader in construction and associated services, operates more than 1,700 car
parks in 15 countries, including over 600 in France i.e. 1.2 million car spaces.
- Marseille City Council
- SAEMES (City of Paris)
- CHU (City of Grenoble)
- Aeronautic and Space Museum of Le Bourget
- City of Saint Ouen
- City of Tremblay
• During the past few years GEA has also developed a parking maintenance activity at the request of
its main customers.
• GEA has also developed and installed new systems for secured lorry parks for the VINCI, EIFFAGE
and ABERTIS groups.